Retirement planning is one of the most significant areas people tend to concentrate on because of the tremendous resources it takes to sustain a retirement lifestyle. Whether you are still in the process of planning for retirement and accumulating dollars or already retired, planning can make the difference. Retiring isn’t the hurdle; it is the ability to remain retired that counts.
When helping our clients plan for retirement, we create a custom plan that factors in changes to expenses over time, retirement relocation plans, and, most importantly, our clients’ dreams. Clients may dream of traveling the globe, traveling around the country in an RV, or spending all day in their garden. Each client’s vision of retirement is unique and comes with a different price tag. We help our clients understand the costs associated with their retirement, develop income strategies to help meet those expenses, and review their progress during our appointments.
Our goal is to help reduce the stress clients feel as they plan for and enter retirement. Clients spend their working lives planning for retirement yet can find the adjustment unnerving. Leading up to retirement, clients have focused on saving and now must use their savings for retirement. Clients also face a change in identity as they leave their career and become a retiree. Whether it is helping with the emotional adjustment or assisting with the paperwork required by HR, we at Partnership Wealth Management are here for you.
Retirement planning isn’t done in a silo. An effective retirement plan works best when evaluated as a part of your whole financial picture. Learn more about our personal financial planning services.
We also help clients with the following (link the below to blogs):
- Helping answer questions such as: How much do I need to retire?
- Planning for moves in retirement
- Calculating retirement plan benefits, including Social Security
- Evaluating pension plan structures, IRAs, Roth IRAs, or qualified plans
- Analyzing pension distribution options
- Explaining how to utilize employer benefits
- Providing Roth IRA conversion calculations
- Providing customized retirement planning for same-sex couples who maintain separate finances.
- Calculating IRS required minimum distributions (RMDs) and educating clients on the regulations
- Planning for charitable giving throughout retirement.
To learn more about how we help our clients plan for retirement, contact us.