- Advise on the implementation and proper use of estate planning tools: wills, trusts, living will, or power-of-attorney
- Create strategies to minimize federal estate tax and state inheritance tax
- Provide education and guidance on charitable giving alternatives
- Review ownership and beneficiary designations on all accounts
- Estate planning for gay couples can mean more complex strategies as assets aren’t typically passed directly to children. Additionally, even married gay couples can face challenges to estate plans from family members. We work with attorneys to develop strategies personalized to our clients’ needs.
Contact us to discuss how we can help with your estate planning strategy.