At Partnership Wealth Management (PWM), we take a holistic approach to the financial planning process. People typically begin to focus on their financial future with a singular act. They go to their insurance provider for insurance, stockbroker for investment management, accountant for tax advice, attorney for estate planning, and possibly their coworkers for retirement plan recommendations. As a result, there is no central plan, and often the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing. At PWM, we believe that all these topics are interconnected and that a comprehensive planner can help the different pieces of a financial plan work seamlessly together.
Our clients partner with us to create comprehensive, customized financial plans because life goals aren’t one-size-fits-all. We customize their plans because everyone is unique. Our process considers changes in clients’ financial pictures over time. These changes could involve increases to the cost of Medicare, big-ticket purchases during retirement, short-term expenses, or the reduction of expenses during advanced years.
- First, we start with identifying your goals and objectives. We provide personal financial advice through life goals and transitional phases: retirement, job/career changes, marriage, divorce, childbirth, a major illness, death, inheritance, long-term care planning, and other changes.
- Next, we gather information and financial data from you. We collect tax returns, investment statements, employee benefits manuals, and other important documentation.
- Then we pour through and analyze that information. We begin to pinpoint your financial strengths and vulnerabilities.
- After we have a clear picture of your resources and goals, we formulate our recommendations and present strategies to help you move towards achieving your financial goals.
- In the next step, we help you to take action. Taking action is critical because you must implement your plan for it to be effective.
- Then we meet regularly to review your progress. Regular reviews allow us to monitor your progress, discuss any changes to your goals, and make fine-tuning adjustments to your plan. We believe that people are more likely to achieve their goals if they follow a game plan and monitor their direction.
Our goal is to help provide you with more financial confidence so that you can spend your time enjoying the fruits of your hard work.
As we help you implement your plan, we work with you, your tax advisor, attorney, or any other professional required. It is critical to have qualified people with different backgrounds and ideas working together to look at your financial picture and provide appropriate recommendations. We are happy to coordinate with you and your other professionals to ensure everyone works from the same page.
As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we are a fiduciary throughout the financial planning process. Being a fiduciary means we only make recommendations that we believe are in your best interest. In a written financial plan, we do not make specific product recommendations. Instead, we provide the advice you can use regardless of where you choose to implement it.
Contact us to learn more about the benefits of financial planning and working with an Registered Investment Advisor.